Please read the following
- What We Mean By Personal Information
How We Collect Personal Information
Refined Body + Wellness Oasis operates a public website which includes “Book Online” and “Contact Us” pages, the Dreamhost Refined Body + Wellness Oasis online sign-in service, a free consultation service, and the Refined Body + Wellness Oasis online Member login, all of which may collect your Personal Information. Refined Body + Wellness Oasis may also collect Personal Information from its third party commercial partners, and from in-person visitors to its stores.
- Notice of Information Collected About You
Refined Body + Wellness Oasis is committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your Personal Information. The purposes for which we collect your Personal Information are provided below for each category of information collected, along with the sources from which we collect that information and the categories of third parties with whom it is shared.
Categories of Information Collected in the Last 12 Months We may collect the following categories of Personal Information:
(A) Identifiers such as a real name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
- We collect this information in order to provide you with our products and services, operate the websites, facilitate your use of our Membership and Contact Us services, and to deliver marketing and advertising communications.
- We collect this information from you directly, as well as through third party service providers and through the placement of cookies, tracking tools, and scripts on our websites.
- We may share this information with our third party service providers, including our cloud storage and data analytics providers, our online store provider, and our marketing and advertising partners.
(B) Characteristics of protected classifications including race, color, sex, and age (dates of birth).
- We collect this information in order to provide you with our products and services.
- We collect this information from you directly, either at our physical locations or through the creation of an online “Dream host Refined Body + Wellness Oasis” account.
- We may share this information with our service providers, including our cloud storage and data analytics providers.
(C) Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- We collect this information in order to facilitate the delivery of products and services to you, as well as for our marketing communications and advertisements.
- We collect this information from you directly as you interact with our websites, and through our commercial partners.
- We may share this information with our cloud storage and data analytics providers, and our marketing and advertising partners.
(D) Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Website, application, or advertisement.
- We collect internet activity information in order to facilitate the operation of our websites and services, analyze trends, to track users’ movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and to deliver marketing and advertising communications to you.
- We collect this information from you directly during your interactions with our websites and services, and from our third party commercial partners.
- We may share this information with our third party service providers, including our cloud storage and data analytics providers, and our marketing and advertising partners.
(E) Geolocation data.
- We collect geolocation data in order to facilitate the operation of our websites and to enable our “Find A Store” feature.
- We collect this information from your browser through your interaction with our websites.
- We share this information only with our mapping service provider.
(F) Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information.
- We collect this information in order to ensure the secure operation of our stores.
- We collect this information from visitors in our stores.
- We may share this information with our cloud storage providers and with local law enforcement, as required by law.
For a list of categories of Personal Information collected and the purposes for the processing of that information, please refer to Section 3 above, Notice of Information Collected About You.
Requests to Know You may have the right to request that we disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- The categories of Personal Information we have sold or disclosed about you for a business purpose;
- The categories of sources from which we have collect your Personal Information;
- Our business or commercial purpose for selling or collecting your Personal Information;
- The categories of Personal Information sold or shared about you, as well as the categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold, by category of Personal Information for each party to whom information was sold;
- The specific pieces of your Personal Information collected. You may submit a request to know via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our response may be electronic or by mail. We are not required to provide a response to you regarding your Personal Information more than twice in a 12-month period. Requests to Delete You may have the right to request that we delete Personal Information collected from and about you. If applicable, upon receiving a verified request to delete your Personal Information, we will do so unless otherwise authorized by law for questions or concerns contact email@example.com.
We will acknowledge the receipt of requests to know or requests to delete your information free of charge, within 10 days. You may submit requests via the mechanisms listed below. In order to protect your privacy and the security of your Personal Information, we verify consumer requests. We may ask you to provide certain Personal Information that we can match against the information in our possession to verify your identity. Any Personal Information we request to verify your identity will be used only for this purpose. We will respond to your request within 45 days of receipt after we have successfully verified your identity. We may request additional information from you in order to verify your identity and request. Your Right to Opt-Out to the Sale of Personal Information You have a right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information. Refined Body Wellness Oasis, however, does not sell consumers’ Personal Information. As a result, we do not offer a mechanism for submitting opt-out requests.
The Right to Non-Discrimination You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your Arkansas privacy rights. Categories of Sources From Which We Collect Personal Information The categories of sources for each category of Personal Information we collect are described above in Section 3, Notice of Information Collected About You.
Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting Your Information. The purposes for which we collect each category of Personal Information are described above in Section 3, Notice of Information Collected About You. The Categories of Third Parties With Whom We Share Information The categories of third parties with which we may share Personal Information described above in Section 3, Notice of Information Collected About You.
Categories of Information We Have Sold in the Last 12 Months In the last 12 months, we have not sold Personal Information. Categories of Personal Information We May Disclose For a Business Purpose We may disclose the following categories of Personal Information for business purposes:
- Identifiers such as your real name, home address, business address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, email address, telephone number, account name, or other similar identifiers.
- Characteristics of protected classifications under Texas or federal law, such as age, sex, race, color, national origin and/or citizenship status.
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data.
- Professional or employment-related information.
Authorized Agents You may designate an authorized agent to make requests on your behalf. You must provide an authorized agent written permission to submit a request on your behalf, and we may require that you verify your identity directly with us.
Alternatively, an authorized agent that has been provided with a power of attorney pursuant to the Probate Code under Texas Law may submit a request on your behalf. Methods for Submitting Consumer Requests If applicable, you may submit a request for access to or deletion of your information via firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Information Practices
- Information Sharing
In certain situations Refined Body + Wellness Oasis may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If Refined Body + Wellness Oasis is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
Some of our websites utilize framing techniques to serve content from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our website. Please be aware that you are providing your Personal Information to these third parties and not to email@example.com.
- Data Retention
Customer Personal Information (including geo-location) may only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Information Accuracy and Opt-Out Options.
Customer information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used. Upon request Refined Body + Wellness Oasis will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. A customer shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of their information, and shall be given access to it, subject to our verification of the requestor’s identity. Customers may verify the accuracy and completeness of their information, and may request that it be amended, corrected, updated or deleted, if appropriate by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to access within a reasonable time frame. If you would like to unsubscribe to us or to our newsletter options or to stop receiving our promotional/ marketing emails, you may follow the unsubscribe instructions included in each email or email us at email@example.com. You may opt-out of location based services at any time by editing the setting at the device level or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safeguarding Customer Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as geo-location) on our contact us and consultation forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use this information, to analyze trends, to administer the website, to track users’ movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We partner with a third party to display advertising on our website and to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests, as detailed in Section 3, Notice of Information Collected About You.
If you do not want this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by contacting us. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
- Third Party Sites
Our website includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Refined Body + Wellness Oasis. If you submit Personal Information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their policies. We encourage you to carefully read the relevant policies of any website you visit.
- Blogs & Forums
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide in this area may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Alternatively, if you used a third party application to post such information, you can remove it, by either logging into the said application or removing the information or by contacting the appropriate third party application.
- Children and Privacy
Refined Body + Wellness Oasis does not knowingly collect or maintain the Personal Information of children under 18, and does not sell the Personal Information of children. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information of a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information from our files as quickly as possible. If you become aware or believe that we may have collected information of a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Refined Body + Wellness Oasis is required to make information available to customers concerning the policies and practices that apply to the management of their information.
- Changes to This Policy
- Customer Complaints and Suggestions
Customers may direct any questions or inquiries with respect to the privacy principles outlined above or about our practices by contacting the designated person(s) accountable for privacy at Refined Body + Wellness Oasis or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 3139 West 28 th Ave Pine Bluff, AR 71603